Learn the Fast and Efficient Way to Detect Contaminant Particles – Webinar
Worried about non-spherical particles ruining your freshly 3D printed part?
Looking for a fast and efficient method for ensuring consistent sphericity?
Interested in improving measurement capability?
If you answered yes to any of the following questions, then you need to join us on Tuesday, May 24th at 11am EST for a free webinar that explains the fastest, most efficient way to detect contaminant particles.
Register at the link below.
This webinar will focus on 3D Printing and Metal Powder applications, but if you are concerned with characterizing non-spherical particles then you will benefit from attending as well! The following topics will be addressed:
- Introduction to 3D Printing and how Metal Powder is used
- Speed – measuring >100,000 particles in minutes
- Identifying fines and broken particles with Laser Diffraction
- Detecting contaminant particles via morphology analysis
- Benefits to measuring particle circularity, aspect ratio, sphericity, and additional parameters.
- Deeper data dives with advanced filtering functions
Ample time will be available for Q&A after the webinar with technical experts.
By attending the webinar, you will walk away with a deeper understanding of how integrated size and shape analysis can drastically improve your ability to control your process or make breakthrough R&D discoveries.
We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday.
Can’t wait until Tuesday to learn more about our integrated size and shape analyzer? Click here to speak with a technical specialist.