The Aerotrac is an aerosol spray particle size analyzer ideal for determining the particle size distribution of spray droplets from aerosols.
Powered by the principle of laser diffraction the Aerotrac is complete system for spray characterization and can measure particles ranging in size from 0.5 to 2000 microns. The Aerotrac has the ability to be upgraded with a variety of accessories to meet your application needs.
|Contact Us For More Info|
Applications for the Microtrac Aerotrac:
- Respiratory Pharmaceuticals
- Personal Care Products
- Engine Fuel Production
- Aerosol Sprays
- Nutritional Supplements
Microtrac Aerotrac Features:
- Measures particles ranging in size from 0.5 to 2000 microns
- Wide-angle measurement option
- Automatic measurement trigger once spray is emitted
- Programmable measurement modes
- Pulsing spray measurement with high speed sampling option
- Tablet PC compatible
Microtrac Aerotrac Benefits:
- With the ability to measure a wide angle of spray plumes, users can gain a thorough understanding of their particles
- Peace of mind knowing the instrument will be ready when you are
- Ability to tailor the system measurement data reports to your unique organizational/industry requirements
- Robust industrial design minimizes downtime and maintenance
- Tablet PC compatibility enables a user to freely move around the lab without the restrictions of a desktop computer.