Blue lasers improve measurement sensitivity and accuracy, making Bluewave the most versatile particle size analyzer on the market.
The Bluewave provides accurate, reliable, and repeatable particle size analysis for a diverse range of applications by utilizing the proven theory of Mie compensation for spherical particles and the proprietary principle of Modified Mie calculations for non-spherical particles.
The Bluewave is optimized for materials below 1 micron delivering unsurpassed resolution. The Bluewave measures particle size from 0.01 to 2800 microns.
|Contact Us For More Info|
When size only measurements is not enough. Check out this presentation to learn how you can gain a deeper understanding of your material with integrated dynamic image analysis.
Check out screenshots of data from the PartAn SI.
Applications for the Microtrac Bluewave include:
- Metals/Metal Powders
- Geological Research
- Academic Research
Microtrac Bluewave Features:
- Tri–laser, blue/red, multi-detector, multi-angle optical system
- True Blue Lasers [Not LED’s]
- Algorithms that utilize Mie compensation and Modified Mie calculations for spherical and non – spherical materials
- Measurement capability from 0.01 to 2800 microns
- Wet and dry Measurements
- Fixed detectors and lasers
- Enclosed optical path ensures complete protection of the optical components leading to little or no operator intervention
- Small bench footprint
Microtrac Bluewave Benefits:
- Utilizing blue lasers the resolution of the low-end measurements increases to dramatically improve the accuracy of measurements below one micron
- Proprietary Modified Mie calculations allow users to accurately measure complex particles that other particle analyzer struggle to inaccurately characterize
- Seamless transition from wet to dry measurement reduces down time
- Fixed detectors provide rugged durability and assure proper positioning
- Small bench footprint reduces demand on valuable laboratory space