Nanoparticle size analyzer accurately measures colloidal systems across wide concentration range.
The Nanotrac Wave II Q combines the best of both worlds for nanoparticle size analysis; Microtrac’s proprietary probe technology, adapted for a cuvette interface, facilitating fast measurements and the ability to dispose of the sample cell after use.
Using Reference Beating, an enhancement to traditional DLS, the Nanotrac Wave II Q delivers an amplified optical signal back to the photodetector, resulting in superior measurement accuracy for measuring size and molecular weight of nanoparticle suspensions.
Even with a cuvette, Reference Beating increases the optical signal anywhere from 100 to 1,000,000 times compared to traditional DLS. Users can accurately measure single and multi-modal distributions across a broad concentration range. Check out this short presentation that explains our proprietary technology, appropriately titled, the Microtrac Way.
Applications for the Nanotrac Wave II Q:
- Academic Research
Nanotrac Wave II Q Analyzer Details:
- Measures particle size from 0.3 to 10,000 nanometers
- No blank measurement or prior knowledge of the size distribution required – simply load cuvette and measure
- Compatible with 4 cuvette volumes:
- Macro volume – 1000 μl
- Glass – 1000 μl
- Semi micro volume – 300 μl
- Micro volume – 50 μl
- Simultaneously measure size and concentration – Watch presentation that explains the capability.
- Widest concentration range on the market from ppm to 40%
- Cuvette error detection alerts
- Peltier temperature control device
Having a hard time seeing those 30nm particles mixed in with larger particles? The Nanotrac Wave II Q can clearly resolve both the 100 nm and 30 nm particles. Nice clean peaks.
You may also be interested in: