The PartAn3D Maxi measures the size and shape of large particles with the added benefit of 3-D analysis.
|The PartAn3D Maxi is a large particle size and shape analyzer that can measure particles ranging in size from 0.28 to 127 millimeters.|
Check out the webinar below which details our proprietary 3D particle size and shape capability.
Microtrac PartAn3D Maxi Applications:
Microtrac PartAn3D Maxi Features:
- Characterizes 32 morphological parameters of your material including 3D
- Non-contact measurement of dry particles ranging in size from 0.28 to 127 millimeters
- Customizable sample introduction
- Analyzes 100 images per second with high-speed, high-resolution camera
- Enclosed optical system which reduces downtime for maintenance
Microtrac PartAn3D Maxi Benefits:
- By having the ability to measure 32 parameters including 15 size, 13 shape/form, 3 surface roughness, density, transparency, and 3D in one analysis, the PartAn3D Maxi provides a user with superior analysis capability that enables quick and confident decision making regarding product quality.
- Industry leading size range provides the user with greater analysis flexibility to measure a variety of materials.
- The high-speed, high-resolution camera ensures multiple, vivid pictures of your material are collected which result in accurate analysis.
- Engineered to be able to handle the toughest environments, the PartAn3D Maxi is adaptable for any lab setting.
- The self-cleaning mechanism allows a user to spend less time cleaning the instrument, and more time being productive.