Capable of delivering suspensions to Microtrac particle size analyzers.
||The Sample Delivery Controller (SDC) works in conjunction with the Microtrac S3500 and Bluewave Laser Diffraction systems. The SDC is fully automated and is designed to deliver a well-dispersed sample quickly and accurately.
Click here to view the SDC data sheet
Microtrac SDC Features:
- Dispersion vessel constructed of surgical-grade stainless steel
- Compatible with organic or inorganic samples
- Integrated ultrasonic probe for sample dispersion.
- Vessel features natural turbulence to ensure sample is dispersed at all times
- Self-cleaning mechanism
Microtrac SDC Benefits
- Rugged surgical steel construction protects the instrument from corrosion
- High compatibility with samples allows for organizations to have multiple purposes for the instrument
- Ultrasonic power and duration is programmable
- Turbulence ensures sample is consistently dispersed, without external stirrer
- Self-cleaning ensures no carry over from previous measurements
Click here to request information on the SDC