Photo-optical dynamic image analysis instrument for comprehensive shape and size characterization of wet suspensions and slurries.
|The SI works in conjunction with the S3500 or Bluewave Laser Diffraction systems as well as, the SDC and USVR.
Microtrac SI Features:
- Ability to measure 24 size and shape parameters
- Measurement range of 5 to 1500 microns
- High speed, high resolution analysis
- High and low Concentrations
- Temperature range 10°C to 40°C
- 2456 x 2058 5 megapixel camera
Microtrac SI Benefits:
- By utilizing dynamic imaging, size, and shape analysis, users can quickly characterize complicated wet samples in shorter amounts of time verses other methods of measurement
- 15 images per second allows users to capture a complete picture of the sample being measured.
- Full frame camera ensures clear images and both high and low concentrations
- Utilizing stroboscopic LED lights provides superior image clarity