Particle Charge Titration Analyzer
Applications for the Microtrac Stabino:
Microtrac Stabino Features:
- High concentration analysis. Up to 40% with no dilution required.
- Can measure the Zeta Potential of particles ranging in size from 0.3 nanometers to 300 microns.
- No optical parameters needed.
- Forward titration can be achieved in 5 minutes. Bubbles have no effect on the measurement.
- Slot for the NANO-flex, a Dynamic Light Scattering instrument that can measure particles ranging in size from 0.8 nanometers to 6.5 microns.
- Can be controlled by a Tablet PC
- Small footprint
- No consumables
Microtrac Stabino Benefits:
- Unlike mainstream Electrophoretic Mobility Analyzers, the Stabino has the ability to measure a wide range of materials with high concentrations, giving users added analysis flexibility.
- By not having to input optical parameters, users can simply load their material and begin the analysis.
- Typically forward titrations take 90 minutes to complete, the Stabino saves you time by completing the titration in 5 minutes.
- Ability to add a dynamic light scattering instrument gives users the ability to understand particle size distributions of their material.
- Tablet PC control improves an end-users ability to freely move around the lab without having to cart around a laptop/desktop
Click here to request information on the Microtrac Stabino