Circulation device ideal for users who manufacturer materials in small, high value amounts or who disperse materials in expensive fluids.
|The Microtrac Ultra Small Volume Recirculator (USVR) works in conjunction with the Microtrac S3500, TRI-BLUE, or Microtrac Bluewave Laser Diffraction systems.
Microtrac USVR Features:
- 35 to 50mls recirculation volume
- Vessel constructed out of surgical-grade stainless steel
- Variable speed centrifugal pump
- Compatible with most organic and inorganic solvents
- Manual fill and drain valve
- Easily interchanged with other Microtrac Sampling instruments
Microtrac USVR Benefits:
- Small sample volume allows users to saves lab resources by requiring minuscule sample amounts during particle analysis
- Rugged surgical grade stainless steel construction protects the instrument from corrosion when using organic and inorganic solvents
- Engineered for quick and easy operation
- Easily interchangeable with other Microtrac sampling instruments – decreases production/process downtime