Quality Control of Power Generation Plant By-Products
Coal represents a major contributor to the production of electric power. The large amount of coal used for power generation produces by-products that are deemed deleterious: sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, particulate and carbon dioxide. This presentation outlines some of the advances and positive actions taken by the electric power companies to comply with these acts by using by-products of coal burning for electric power.
Join us on July 27th as we go over:
- Coal power generation pollutants
- Pollution abatement processes
- By-products produced from pollutants
- Particle characterization for quality of by-products
- Particle characterization technologies
This free webinar, Measuring Electric Power Generation By-Products aired on on Thursday, July 27, 2017.