Dust Characterisation Instrument ideal for powders and granulates.
The DustMon is available in two versions: The DustMon L characterises high level dust in powder and granulates and the DustMon LS characterises both high- and low concentration dust applications. The DustMon measures also the particle size distribution in the dust concentration.
|Contact Us For More Info|
Microtrac DustMon Applications:
Microtrac DustMon Features:
- Measures how much dust is created from powder products
- Determines how long it takes dust to settle
- Calculates particle size distribution
- Uncomplicated user interface
- High repeatability
- Sealed sample beaker
- Long life light source
- Onboard display
- USB Connection Ports and Windows Compatible Software
- 0°C to +40°C Operating Range (non-condensing)
Microtrac DustMon Benefits:
- Understanding how much dust a powder product creates will help manufacturers identify packaging techniques that reduce the impact of dust
- Some dust is harmless, while others can be dangerous especially if inhaled. By determining how long it takes dust to settle, manufactures can establish and monitor safety parameters
- By measuring the particle size distribution, as well as dust concentration, researchers have the ability to gain an even deeper understanding of their material with one instrument
- Design of the DustMon guarantees a long lifetime of the instrument
- By having an uncomplicated user interface, you will spend less time training employees on how to use the instrument, and more time conducting analysis, which increases productivity.
- High repeatability of measurements ensures consistency of data.
- The same instrument can measure high and low content of dust in powder granulates.