Did you know that Microtrac offers contract particle analysis service?
This service is ideal for customers who would like to “test drive” an instrument, or simply do not have a need to purchase an instrument, but would prefer to outsource their particle analysis needs.
Do customers take advantage of contract particle analysis services?
Believe it or not, over 1,000,000 samples have passed through the applications labs in Largo, Florida, as well as in Krefeld, Germany. When customers send samples, they are searching for answers. The sample report provides them with a deeper understanding of the physical parameters of their materials.
What sets Microtrac lab services apart from other contract labs?
- Expertise – Over 100 years of combined particle analysis experience. Meet the team by clicking here.
- Customer Experience – Microtrac’s staff is dedicated to meeting and exceeding customer expectations. Whether it is an e-mail reply or developing a lengthy SOP, Microtrac will go “above and beyond” the call of duty.
- State-of-the-Art Instruments – Preferred by many industry professionals, Microtrac’s instruments continue to provide insight and solutions to complicated material problems.
But don’t just take our word for it – please enjoy the following testimonials from other satisfied customers.
Techniques used at the application center include:
- Laser light diffraction
- Dynamic light scattering – frequency spectrum analysis – high concentration capability
- Zeta potential – electrophoretic mobility
- Image analysis: 2D for suspensions and 3D for dry powders
- General optical microscopy
- Streaming potential
- Dust measurement
- Zeta titration and pH measurement