The PartAn Mini is a fine particle size and shape analyser.
By utilizing compressed air, the PartAn Mini can evenly disperse fine, cohesive powders for accurate particle size and shape measurements. The PartAn Mini measures from 3 to 4500 micrometer.
Click here to view the PartAn Mini fine particle size and shape analyser data sheet
Download Microtrac’s Dynamic Imaging Analysis portfolio brochure.
Applications for the Microtrac PartAn Mini:
Microtrac PartAn Mini Features:
- Characterises 31 morphological parameters
- Non-contact measurement of dry particles ranging in size from 3 to 4500 micrometer
- Utilises compressed air to disperse fine powders
- Analyses 200 images per second with high-speed, high-resolution camera
- Rugged design with a compact footprint
- Enclosed optical system which reduces downtime for maintenance
Microtrac PartAn Mini Benefits:
- By having the ability to measure 31 parameters including 15 size, 13 shape/form, 3 surface roughness, density, and transparency analysis, the PartAnMini provides the user with superior analysis capability that enables quick and confident decision making regarding product quality.
- With an even dispersion of cohesive particles compliments of the compressed air, the PartAn Mini saves the user valuable time by not having to find additional methods for breaking apart the “sticky” particles.
- Industry leading size range provides the user with greater analysis flexibility to measure a variety of materials.
- The high-speed, high-resolution camera ensures multiple, vivid pictures of your material are collected which result in accurate analysis.
- Engineered to be able to handle the toughest environments, the PartAn Mini is adaptable for any lab setting.
- The self-cleaning mechanism allows a user to spend less time cleaning the instrument, and more time being productive.
Click here to request information on the Microtrac PartAn Mini