The PartAn SI PRO is an on-line wet dispersion particle size and shape analyser that can be integrated into any process loop
The PartAn SI PRO can measure wet materials ranging in size from 2 to 2000 microns. With Microtrac’s experience in imaging technology, we’ve developed the PartAn SI PRO to characterise the particle size and shape in various suspensions and emulsions.
The PartAn SI PRO is an automated on-line analyser that characterises the particle size and particle shape using a 5 megapixel camera.
This liquid particle analyser is a compact on-line measuring system. All components are accommodated in one housing assembly. The PartAn SI PRO is able to measure particle size distribution and the particle shape at the same time.
The system is connected to a bypass where the suspension is pumped continuously. Out of this bypass the PartAn SI PRO sampling system takes the sample and automatically dilutes it inside the system. After analysis, the system is flushed by clean water and the next analysis starts automatically. The typical analysis time is between 0.5 and 2 minutes.
All results can be transferred to a LIM System and/or to a process control system (PCS).
Microtrac PartAn SI PRO Applications:
PartAn SI PRO Features:
- On-line analysis capability with the ability to be integrated into any process loop
- Characterises 31 morphological parameters of your material including transparency
- Analyses 100 images per second with high-speed, high-resolution camera
- Self-cleaning mechanism
- Non-contact measurement of wet particles ranging in size from 2 to 2000 microns
- Sample extraction mechanism that ensures optimal conditioning of your material
- Customisable sample volume settings
- Explosion proof
- Clean integration with 3rd party sample delivery devices
- Optimised for control room use
|Contact us today|