Photo-optical dynamic image analysis instrument for comprehensive shape and size characterization of wet suspensions and slurries.
The SI works in conjunction with the S3500 or Bluewave Laser Diffraction systems as well as, the SDC and USVR.
|Contact Us For More Info|
Microtrac’s PartAn SI Features:
- Ability to measure 25 size and shape parameters
- Measurement range of 1 to 2000 microns
- High speed, high resolution analysis
- High and low Concentrations
- Temperature range 10°C to 40°C
- 2456 x 2058 5 megapixel camera
Microtrac’s PartAn SI Benefits:
- By utilizing dynamic imaging, size, and shape analysis, users can quickly characterise complicated wet samples in shorter amounts of time verses other methods of measurement
- 62 images per second allows users to capture a complete picture of the sample being measured.
- Full frame camera ensures clear images and both high and low concentrations
- Utilising stroboscopic LED lights provides superior image clarity