Circulation device ideal for users who manufacturer materials in small, high value amounts or who disperse materials in expensive fluids.
The Microtrac Ultra Small Volume Recirculator (USVR) works in conjunction with the Microtrac S3500 or Microtrac Bluewave Laser Diffraction systems.
Click here to view the USVR data sheet
Download the brochure on Microtrac’s laser diffraction portfolio.
Microtrac USVR Features:
- 35 to 50 ml recirculation volume
- Vessel constructed out of surgical-grade stainless steel
- Variable speed centrifugal pump
- Compatible with most organic and inorganic solvents
- Manual fill and drain valve
- Easily interchanged with other Microtrac Sampling instruments
Microtrac USVR Benefits:
- Small sample volume allows users to saves lab resources by requiring minuscule sample amounts during particle analysis
- Rugged surgical grade stainless steel construction protects the instrument from corrosion when using organic and inorganic solvents
- Engineered for quick and easy operation
- Easily interchangeable with other Microtrac sampling instruments – decreases production/process downtime
Click here to request information on the USVR