Microtrac has trained a network of service engineers who can be contracted to administer validation testing anywhere in the world.
Validation services include:
- Configurable user groups
- Optional provision for requiring “electronic signatures” before all critical operations can be performed
- Optional user lockout in the event of a failed login attempt
- Options to close and / or lock the application if a period of inactivity (defined by the admin) has expired
- Storage of “electronic signatures” (unique userID and userPID) attached to measurement data in a secure database
- Printed reports with “electronic signatures” and references to original unaltered data (provides audit trail)
- Printed reports indicate origin of the data and re-calculation* status
- Validation packages are available which include IQ / OQ documentation as well as Microtrac reference materials (verification kits). Validation packages or individual verification kits can be purchased and used to verify / validate the performance of any Microtrac system produced over the past 20 years.