Nanoparticle size analyzer accurately measures colloidal systems across wide concentration range.
The Nanotrac Wave II Q combines the best of both worlds for nanoparticle size analysis; Microtrac’s proprietary probe technology, adapted for a cuvette interface, facilitating fast measurements and the ability to dispose of the sample cell after use.
Using Reference Beating, an enhancement to traditional DLS, the Nanotrac Wave II Q delivers an amplified optical signal back to the photodetector, resulting in superior measurement accuracy for measuring size and molecular weight of nanoparticle suspensions.
Providing unparalleled characterization results, the Nanotrac Wave II takes full advantage of the amplified optical signal, probe technology fixed at the cuvette interface, and advanced algorithms. From ppm to near finished product, the Nanotrac Wave II Q determines fast, repeatable, and sensitive measurements of particles ranging from sub-nanometer to several microns.
Even with a cuvette, Reference Beating increases the optical signal anywhere from 100 to 1,000,000 times compared to traditional DLS. Users can accurately measure single and multi-modal distributions across a broad concentration range. Check out this short presentation that explains our proprietary technology, appropriately titled, the Microtrac way.
Nanotrac Wave II Q Analyzer Details:
- Measures particle size from 0.8 to 6,500 nanometers
- Simultaneously measure size and concentration – Watch presentation that explains the capability.
- Cuvette error detection alerts
- No blank measurement or prior knowledge of size distribution required – simply load cuvette and measure
- Widest concentration range on the market from ppm to 40% w/v
- Peltier temperature control device
- ISO 22412 and CFR21 Part 11 compliant
- Compatible with 5 cuvette volumes:
- Macro volume
- Semi micro volume
- Micro volume
- Stainless steel / Sapphire
Applications for the Nanotrac Wave II Q:
- Academic Research
Quickly identify if your material meets size specifications and take a detailed dive into your data – the FLEX software provides you with the tools you need.
- No “A priori” knowledge of particle size distribution needed – simply load your material and hit RUN
- Easy SOP set-up and administration, ideal for managing users across multiple shifts
- Cleanliness of cuvettes and sample cells displayed, including alarms and error messages
- Available in several translated languages
- Extensive database
- Compliant with FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- Statistical analysis
- Manually select dynamic viscosity value of material – ensures accuracy and consistency (according to Stokes-Einstein)
- No set zero required – the blank measurement is built into the software
- User gets notifications about the passing or failing of specifications
- Live or recalled database trending plots
- User-defined data reports and calculations
- Multiple data export options
Having a hard time seeing those 30nm particles mixed in with larger particles? The Nanotrac Wave II Q can clearly resolve both the 100 nm and 30 nm particles. Nice clean peaks.
Advantages of the Frequency Power Spectrum Method
Reference beating – an accurate method for nanoparticle size analysis – dynamic light scattering, the Microtrac way
|Contact Us Today!|
You may also be interested in: