The PartAn3D Maxi measures the size and shape of large particles with the added benefit of 3-D analysis.
The PartAn3D Maxi is a large particle size and shape analyzer that can measure particles ranging in size from 0.28 to 127 millimeters.
Check out the webinar below which details our proprietary 3D particle size and shape capability.
Microtrac PartAn3D Maxi Features:
- Characterizes 32 morphological parameters of your material including 3D
- Non-contact measurement of dry particles ranging in size from 0.28 to 127 millimeters
- Customizable sample introduction
- Analyzes 100 images per second with high-speed, high-resolution camera
- Enclosed optical system which reduces downtime for maintenance
Microtrac PartAn3D Maxi Benefits:
- By having the ability to measure 32 parameters including 15 size, 13 shape/form, 3 surface roughness, density, transparency, and 3D in one analysis, the PartAn3D Maxi provides a user with superior analysis capability that enables quick and confident decision making regarding product quality.
- Industry leading size range provides the user with greater analysis flexibility to measure a variety of materials.
- The high-speed, high-resolution camera ensures multiple, vivid pictures of your material are collected which result in accurate analysis.
- Engineered to be able to handle the toughest environments, the PartAn3D Maxi is adaptable for any lab setting.
- The self-cleaning mechanism allows a user to spend less time cleaning the instrument, and more time being productive.
Microtrac PartAn3D Maxi Applications:
|Contact Us Today!|