The industry preferred laser diffraction analyzer ideal for particle characterization.
The Microtrac S3500 is the first particle size analyzer that uses three precisely placed red laser diodes to accurately characterize particles like never before. The patented Tri-Laser System provides accurate, reliable and repeatable particle size analysis for a diverse range of applications by utilizing the proven theory of Mie compensation for spherical particles and the proprietary principle of Modified Mie calculations for non-spherical particles. The S3500 measures particle size from 0.02 to 2800 microns.
Want an integrated method to measure particle morphology? Check out this presentation to learn more about our Visual Validation solution, the PartAn SI.
Applications for the Microtrac S3500 include:
- Metals/Metal Powders
- Cement Manufacturing
- Geological Research
- Academic Research
Microtrac S3500 Features:
- Tri–laser, red, multi-detector, multi-angle optical system
- Algorithms that utilize Mie compensation and Modified Mie calculations for non-spherical particles
- Measurement capability from 0.02 to 2800 microns
- Wet and dry Measurements
- Fixed detectors and lasers
- Enclosed optical path ensures complete protection of the optical components leading to little or no operator intervention
- Small bench footprint
Microtrac S3500 Benefits:
- Utilizing three red lasers, increases the range of measurement, giving you the flexibility to conduct analysis on a wide range of samples
- Proprietary Modified Mie calculations allow users to accurately measure complex particles that other particle analyzer struggle to accurately characterize
- Seamless transition from wet to dry measurement reduces down time
- Fixed detectors provide rugged durability and assure proper positioning
- Small bench footprint reduces demand of valuable laboratory space
|Click Here To Request More Info|