Photo-optical dynamic image analysis instrument for comprehensive shape and size characterization of wet suspensions and slurries.
Based on our experience in imaging technology since 1986, we’ve developed the SI to characterize particle size and shape in various suspensions and emulsions. The SI works in conjunction with the S3500 or Bluewave Laser Diffraction systems as well as, the SDC and USVR.
|Contact Us For More Info|
The SI particle analyzer is a compact measuring instrument that measures particle size distribution and the particle shape at the same time. The SI delivers superior quality results, higher production profitability and a fast return on investment.
Software + Evaluation
All particles in the measuring field are measured. The measured distribution data is stored and can be displayed or printed (graph or table) during the measurement.
Data of measuring protocol compliant to ISO 9276-60 and 13322-2:
- free programmable grain with min/max values per class
- percentage per class
- number of measured particles per class
- deviation of roundness (NSP*) per class in %
- deviation of total roundness (NSP*) in %
- roundness (NSP*) per class in %
- total roundness (NSP*) in %
- the length/thickness aspect ratio per class
- the length/thickness aspect ratio total
- duration of measurement
- date and time of the measurement
(*= Non Spherical Particles)
Microtrac SI Features:
- Ability to measure 24 size and shape parameters
- Measurement range of 1 to 2000 microns
- High speed, high resolution analysis
- High and low concentrations
- Temperature range 10°C to 40°C
- 2456 x 2058 5 megapixel camera
Microtrac SI Benefits:
- By utilizing dynamic imaging, size, and shape analysis, users can quickly characterize complicated wet samples in shorter amounts of time verses other methods of measurement
- 62 images per second allows users to capture a complete picture of the sample being measured.
- Full frame camera ensures clear images and both high and low concentrations
- Utilizing stroboscopic LED lights provides superior image clarity