Dry powder dispersion device that works in conjunction with laser diffraction systems.
Turbotrac’s primary function is to deliver a properly dispersed sample to the measuring cell in the Microtrac optical bench allowing for consistent and repeatable particle size analysis of dry powders.
Microtrac Turbotrac Features:
- Flexibility of compressed air and flow conditions settings
- Small sample volumes
- Rapid measurements
- Automatic sampling
- Data consistency
Microtrac Turbotrac Benefits:
- Allows the user to achieve dispersion usually associated with fluid dispersal systems for highly agglomerated materials such as alumina. Dispersion conditions can be altered for the measurement of the most fragile crystals
- Sample volumes can be as small as 0.1 cc. Ideal for applications when sample is expensive to produce/ produced in small volumes
- Measurement time is typically 10 seconds with the Turbotrac Autoscan – even shorter using the Microtrac One-Shot accessory for very small sample volumes
- Microtrac FLEX software facilitates easy programming of measurement cycles. Simply place the sample in the sample tray, enter identifiers and press RUN. Data is saved on the system PC or can be exported to user networks or LIMS systems.
- Data is comparable to fluid dispersions in most cases
- Consistent control of aspiration settings deliver excellent sample-to-sample and bench-to-bench repeatability