Microtrac has trained a network of Service Engineers who can be contracted to administer validation testing anywhere in the world.
Validation Services include:
- Configurable User Groups
- Optional Provision for Requiring “Electronic Signatures” before all critical operations can be performed.
- Optional User Lockout in the event of a failed login attempt.
- Options to Close and/or Lock the application if a period of inactivity (defined by the admin) has expired.
- Storage of “Electronic Signatures” (Unique UserID and UserPID) attached to measurement data in a secure database.
- Printed Reports with “Electronic Signatures” and references to Original Unaltered data (provides audit trail).
- Printed Reports indicate origin of the data and re-calculation* status.
- Validation packages are available which include IQ/OQ documentation as well as Microtrac Reference Materials (Verification kits). Validation packages or individual verification kits can be purchased and used to verify/validate the performance of any Microtrac system produced over the past 20 years.