Blue lasers improve measurement sensitivity and accuracy, making Bluewave the most versatile particle size analyzer on the market.
||The Bluewave provides accurate, reliable, and repeatable particle size analysis for a diverse range of applications by utilizing the proven theory of Mie compensation for spherical particles and the proprietary principle of Modified Mie calculations for non-spherical particles. The Bluewave is optimized for materials below 1 micron delivering unsurpassed resolution. The Bluewave measures particle size from 0.01 to 2800 microns.
Click here to view the Bluewave particle size analyzer data sheet
When size only measurements is not enough. Check out this presentation to learn how you can gain a deeper understanding of your material with integrated dynamic image analysis.
Check out screenshots of data from the PartAn SI.
Applications for the Microtrac Bluewave include:
Microtrac Bluewave Features:
- Tri–laser, blue/red, multi-detector, multi-angle optical system
- True Blue Lasers [Not LED’s]
- Algorithms that utilize Mie compensation and Modified Mie calculations for spherical and non – spherical materials
- Measurement capability from 0.01 to 2800 microns
- Wet and dry Measurements
- Fixed detectors and lasers
- Enclosed optical path ensures complete protection of the optical components leading to little or no operator intervention
- Small bench footprint
Microtrac Bluewave Benefits:
- Utilizing blue lasers the resolution of the low-end measurements increases to dramatically improve the accuracy of measurements below one micron
- Proprietary Modified Mie calculations allow users to accurately measure complex particles that other particle analyzer struggle to inaccurately characterize
- Seamless transition from wet to dry measurement reduces down time
- Fixed detectors provide rugged durability and assure proper positioning
- Small bench footprint reduces demand on valuable laboratory space
Click here to request information on the Bluewave