In-situ particle size analyzer delivers fast and accurate analysis capability.
Powered by Microtrac’s enhanced Dynamic Light Scattering technology, the NANO-flex is ideal for measuring particles across wide concentration ranges using minimal sample volume. Named appropriately, the external probe provides users with the flexibility to measure sub nanometer to several micron particle suspensions in-situ or on a lab bench.
|What sets the NANO-flex apart from other DLS systems is the unique probe technology, which turns any vessel into a sample cell. The probe also utilizes an enhanced optical signal, which yields fast, accurate, and sensitive particle size measurements of materials ranging from ppm to near finished product.|
The probe, which is the catalyst for Reference Beating, Microtrac’s enhancement to traditional DLS, increases the optical signal back to the detector anywhere from 100 to 1,000,000 times more than systems who use “self-beating.” The enhanced signal produces superior analysis results when measuring single modes or multi-modes across the widest concentration range. Check out this short presentation, titled the Microtrac Way to learn about our unique approach to DLS.
Applications for the NANO-flex:
- Academic Research
NANO-flex In-situ Particle Size Analyzer Details:
- Turn any vessel into a sample cell – the external probe allows you to dip and measure
- Small sample volume required
- Amplified optical signal for unparalleled accuracy and sensitivity, compliments of Reference Beating – only from Microtrac
- Measures particles ranging in size from 0.3 to 10,000 nanometers
- No advanced, or “A priori” knowledge of the particle size distribution is required
- Ability to measure size and concentration simultaneously. – Watch presentation that explains the capability.
- Molecular weight determination
- Numerous probe lengths available
- Universal solvent compatibility
You may also be interested in:
Nanotrac Wave II – removable cell – size, zeta potential, concentration and molecular weight measurement by one system
Nanotrac Wave II Q – disposable cuvette sample cell – size and molecular weight analysis